70 years of change in China through the eyes of British editor
Paul White, who used to work with Foreign Languages Press, is a British editor who has lived in China for 35 years.
Having translated and edited numerous books of Chinese literature, philosophy and folk legends, as well as white papers of the Chinese government, he has a wide knowledge of Chinese culture and has much to say about the country's growth.
Watch the video, sixth in our series China at 70, and discover new things about this incredible country.
- Hainan development at center of State Council news conference
- Grandson leads grandma, 97, in wheelchair on trip
- Chongqing women swing into first place at ethnic games
- Early snow comes to China's northernmost city Mohe
- Tibet receives more tourists during Mid-Autumn Festival holiday
- Shanghai Astronomy Museum completes lighting tests